Saturday, June 1, 2013

Something something something something

I don't know if I will make it to 30 straight days. I guess that's why they call it a 'challenge' I'll be losing a lot of sleep when I try to write a novel in November. There is a reason why I only write a few times a month. It's hard to come up with stuff to write everyday. I'm so tired and need to get some sleep, but I need to write a bit more to be satisfied that I fulfilled my obligation.

This incoming week will be long and tiring. I was off this past Wednesday and will not be off again until next Saturday. I will be getting up at 3 am most of this week. I hope I can hang, because I have no other choice but to hang. Like the saying goes, 'you gotta pay the cost to be the boss' The following week I hope to be able to take 2 days off again. Maybe in late June I'll take a short break so I can visit some friends and relax a little.

The one thing I will be doing this long week is working out and try to stay busy. Even though I'm busy enough, sitting at home after work will not benefit me. Today I went to a family function. Tomorrow I will jog after work and the rest of the week I'll be going to the gym everyday after work. I need to loose 20 more pounds to be able to fit this suit for my friend's wedding in late July.

Enough is enough, I need to take my butt to bed and try to get at least 5 hours of sleep. Thanks for reading. Tomorrow at the same bat time and the same bat channel. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment