Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Not like me

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine. I need positive influences in my life right now. I'm trying not to let negativity keep me down. I know I'm a good person. I work hard and care too much. I'm done. I need to find something else to do with my life. Nothing I do is ever good enough. Why keep kicking a dead horse. I'm physically and mentally exhausted. Nobody cares. I've tried but I officially failed. It's time to walk away before I do something drastic. People think that they know me but they have no idea. You keep messing with the quite one, eventually they'll snap and show their true colors. If I don't step back I will die on my feet. I'm too young to feel like there is no hope. No one will ever understand you as much as you do. I don't hate them, I just don't understand them. They are stubborn and set in their ways. They can have it. I don't need this aggravation. I'm just one man. I have no one to rely on. No one to take up my slack. They expect the world from me, but can't catch me when I'm falling. I was born alone and will die alone. Nothing is like it seems. I never complain. I do what needs to be done. When things aren't perfect, I do my best to fix them. They sit down and cry about it. They blame me for everything. It's easier than working harder to get results. I'm not hard to deal with. I'm a pretty easy going guy. They can't accept that. They want me to be conniving and vindictive like them. They think that pettiness and self loathing is a personality trait. I got stuck with someone else's problems. It's a shame because they are good people. Not like me.

1 comment: