Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I got a story to tell: The life and crimes of Joey Patagonia

Click clack piece down. Creep up on the brother. No one's gonna know.


Run your shit bro. Don't flinch because I will unload. hurry the fuck up.
Watch. phone, rings. chain. I like that belt buckle too, bro. and those Jordans.
Stop being a bitch. Turn around. Get down on your knees.
Pockets full of goods. Wallet is fat. Hold up. What you driving nigga?

This whip is nice. Leather seats. Tinted windows. Whats this do?
Oh shit. Blast off. What to do now? That nigga Blaze is in the park.

What's up my dude. I see you got a new whip. What you trying to do?
Let's pop the trunk and see what other goodies we can find. Damn bro. What's this?
There there is a gun case. Walther PPK. Watch where you point that shit.
What now. Click clack paddy whack. Let's get this money bro.

Where to? Lets go get at that bitch Cleo. Simon's girl. 
Yeah that nigga thinks I forgot about that shit. Joey you a bad dude.

Who is it? It's Mono, Simon set me to get that thing. Hold on a second.
What the fuck you doing here Joe? Shut the fuck up bitch! 
Where's your little boyfriend Simon? Fuck you! Oh, fuck me huh?
Let's show show this bitch what fucking is Blaze. That's a nice blade you got there.
No! Get the fuck off me! Shut the fuck up bitch! 

Yo Joey, your man Simon is gonna be mad when he sees what we did to his girl.
You think I give a fuck? Pass that shit bro. 
Where to now?

[Disclaimer: This is a story born in my mind. Joey Patagonia, Blaze, Cleo, and Simon are fictional characters created by me. I have no control if they happen to resemble real people in name or personality]

No comments:

Post a Comment