Saturday, June 15, 2013

This is the end... this is the end my friend... the end

Today is the final day of my first 30 day challenge. I committed to writing 30 posts in 30 days. When I finish this post, I will be done. Let me tell you, it has been hard. I didn't always have inspiration. At least half of them came to me as I sat at the computer. When I really drew a blank, I would just write a poem. It was interesting to think that I could finish something I started. Which has always been a weakness of mine. I know that most of it was rubbish, but I feel that I fulfilled the challenge and am ready for the next one.


Since I will be working late and going out tonight, I decided to write this morning. It's a beautiful Saturday morning. Tomorrow is Father's Day, so I will spend the with my dad and brother, and maybe grill. It will also be day one of my next 30 day challenge. I want to try my hand at the art of photography. I will take pictures everyday for the next 30. They will not be mere snapshots or bathroom selfies. I intend to tell a story.

I will try to get some good shots of my dad with his grandkids and my brother with his kids. Aside from spending the day with the guys, I'm thinking about going to the beach on Monday. Lay on the sand with my ladies. Hopefully the thunderstorms never come. If they do I hope get some good shots. I'm not sure if I will take award winning pictures, but I do know that with my 30 day challenges it will be an interesting summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment