Friday, June 7, 2013

Today, Tomorrow and Next Week

My arms are sore. Today I lifted free weights at the gym. I did dumbbell curls, dumbbell presses, butterflies, rows, and shrugs. I usually do the circuit training but never feel it the next day. I thought it was the lack of amino-acids in my meat free diet. Today I went hard and got results. I actually welcome the soreness, because it makes me feel like I actually worked out. In a few hours I'm going to get up and go for a jog. I hope legs are ready to go. My ankle is a bit sore, but I think it's because of the boots I work in. 

Tomorrow afternoon my brother and I will be taking my dad to the Nationals' game. He has no idea where we're going. I told him we were taking him out for Father's Day. He watching his Nats religiously. Every game, no matter how late. If the game comes on when my mother's soap opera is on, she has to go to the other room, because I won't miss a game. I know he's going to stoked when he realizes where we are going. 

Another 6 day work week coming up. I don't really need the hours, but I have so much going on, that I have no choice than to work an extra day. It's harder when I have to go in at 5 am everyday. If I work late, I can sleep in and feel rested. Of course next week I'll work opening and evening days. I won;t be off again until next Sunday. I hope I can hang and can have enough free time to hit the gym. I'm close to break 300 and I think I can do it next week.

Now I need to go to bed, because I have to get up at 7 am to run. Thanks for your time. 8 more days to to go to have 30 straight in a row. I can wit to finish, because I won't wanna right for a while after that. My next 30 day challenge will involve photography. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment