Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 27

I can't quit now. I only have 3 more days to go. I have to write something significant today for it to count. I'm not done with one 30 day challenge, but I'm thinking about the next. I will take a picture a day of the things in the my life. I already have ideas for the first ones. Some of my daughter's crazy room and some of my shoe collection. 


The first one will be on Father's Day probably of my Dad and my Brother. Monday I'm hitting the beach, so I'll try to find something cool to take a picture of on the sand. It will have my first consecutive days off in weeks. First time also with more than one day off. So I am looking forward to relaxing and spending some time with my ladies. 

Tomorrow I will be doing Yoga with the management group from work. I haven't done Yoga in years. I know I will suck at it. I at least feel comfortable enough with my abilities to know I will not be out of breath or get a sudden cramp that will drop me to the ground. Afterward they are taking us to lunch. It's cool that they do stuff like that with us, it's not always boring meetings and bitch sessions.

For father's day, I think I will indulge and treat myself to fine steak. I know, I know, I've been a vegetarian for 4 months. I always said this would not be a lifetime thing. I just wanted to ween myself off of constant animal protein consumption. I used to eat meat 7 days a week. I still love steak and pork, I can not digest it like I used to. I figured healthy sized lean portion of high quality steak will not kill me. It's back to business on Monday. I do enjoy the vegetarian diet, so I will continue until I'm ready to eat meat again responsibly. 

I ate half of my veggie omelette for dinner and will be saving the rest for breakfast tomorrow. Thanks for your time. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment