Sunday, June 9, 2013

Six Nine

69
Those numbers always warrant a sly look. To me it resembles the symbol for the horoscope sign Cancer. To me it also exemplifies the yin and the yang. The day and the night. The dark and the light. Male and female. They are mystical numbers and symbols. Depends on who you ask the 6 and the 9 have negative connotation. Three of either number in a series is considered the devil's sign. I think the numbers are of great importance. If you decipher the numbers in your life they tend to have more meaning. June is the sixth month of the year. My wife was born in June, which makes her a Cancer. September is the ninth month of the year. My daughter and I were born in September. She was born on the 12 which a multiple of 6. I was born in 1979. We hold a lot of power in the those numbers. March is also a month of importance. It is the third month which is the root number of 6 and 9 and also the difference. I began dating my wife on the 27th day of March, which is 3 times 9. March 9th was the day that The Notorious B.I.G., who I feel a mysterious affinity with, was gunned down and killed. In the grand scheme of things 6 and 9 will always govern our paths. I think that it is our destiny.
69

No comments:

Post a Comment