Saturday, December 31, 2011

Number 1

Yay!! We made it to the top of the list. I know Spook is dying to know what the top Ghettoblaster story was for 2011. The thing is he already knows. I think this one had a boost in readership, because at least 3 people reposted it on Facebook. This one even managed to get one of the guys I wrote about yelled at. I thought I was the only one that got in trouble with their mom for my writing. I guess it was the feel good story of the year because it was about people you know and because they were funny stories that some of us still remember.

I dedicate this one all my friends near or far, dead or alive. May God give me the life and strength to write all of our life stories. Much love and positive energy for the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment