Saturday, December 24, 2011

100

Yo!! In case you  weren't keeping count, this is Ghettoblaster's 100th post. Wow, what a year it has been. Never thought I would still be around.

Enough about me. I wanna wish everybody the best Christmas ever. I want everyone to know that I love and appreciate you. There is nothing better than knowing that you have people that love and appreciate you back. No matter what you got or didn't get this year, remember that you have your health and another year of life. Don't take anything for granted, many people are hungry and cold tonight. There are others dealing with loss, mental illness, and addiction. So what if you didn't get the new Jordan's. No shoes are worth bleeding over.

I wanna thank all my friends and family that allowed to spend even a little time with them today. I think that so far this has been the best Christmas ever. I haven't even opened a gift yet. What ever I get will be awesome and the icing on the cake to a awesome day. Tomorrow the festivities with continue on into Monday. Eat drink and be merry. May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment