Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What do we want?

WE WANT SEX was crudely scribbled on a poster board attached to a 2x4. Men of all ages, colors and creeds banded together. They were there to protest an injustice that married men have suffered since the dawn of time. The crowd was riled up. Other signs simply read "Suck My Dick!!" or "You said I do, so do me!!" Local news vans flanked the park on the south side. A junior reporter from Channel 4 had managed to get a protester to agree to an on camera interview. Judy Powers had started as a production assistant and now was sent on her first on air assignment. She was excited and ready to prove herself.



Reginald Driscoll was a 40 something father of four. He married his wife Ilene right out of High School. He had been following the grass roots movement known as "Fuck Me" on the Internet. He felt compelled to join the manifestation as he felt he new first hand the suffering that these men have endured. Little did he know that he would soon become the face of the movement. Reginald wore a football jersey with the numbers 69 suggestively displayed on the front. His curly hair poked from beneath his mesh snap back baseball cap, and a pair of Ray Ban aviators. His mustache almost looked fake, as to hide his identity.


"This is Judy Powers, coming to you live to from Hilltop Park where the F Me movement has staged a protest" You could see men in the background holding signs and looking at the camera crew as they were conducting the interview. "I have a Channel 4 exclusive with one of the men who have joined the movement, and have come out to show their support" On the screen the name Reg appeared at the bottom of the screen as the camera panned toward the mystery man. "Can you give our viewers a quick explanation on why your group has assembled here today, and what you hope to accomplish" "Well, Judy" Reginald starts as he clears his throat. "For many years married men all over this great country and all over the world have suffered through what we call the "Not Now" syndrome" "Can you elaborate for us?" "Every married man remembers once upon a time, when they were courting their future wife, the great times they had" "When I dated my wife, she was insatiable, we did it sometimes 3 times a day" "She didn't need a reason show her man how she felt, if you know what I mean" "After the I do's things started to slow down" "3 times a week, became once a week, than once a month" Interesting! Judy replied. "After children came it became rare, not even birthday sex was a given any more"


Mom!!!! The kids yelled. What!! Dad's on TV!!! Ilene poked her head out of the kitchen to see her husband on the screen. She turns her burner to low and takes a seat on the couch with the kids. She shushes them as she turns the volume up. Judy Powers asks Reginald, "So, what do you want or hope to accomplish?" "What we want is men is to feel wanted" "The women in our lives have forgotten about the good old days and think it's OK to neglect us" WE WANT SEX!! Reginald yells, which quickly became a chant repeated by the men in the background"

"I don't know what the big deal is" Rita, a hair local hairdresser, exclaims as she watches Reginald's interview on the TV. "Poor guy just wants some" Another hair dresser, named Toni says. "Girl, I don't care what's going on, when my man wants it, he gets it" a loud proclamation comes from the back of the salon, from a male hairdresser known as Donnie. Even the clients were getting in on the conversation. "I think if a man is good, provides, and takes care of his kids, you can make exceptions, even when your not in the mood" Mrs. Jensen, a regular at he salon adds.



Thanks for your continued support of the blog. I just wanted to let my readers know to look for and Like the Ghettoblaster page on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. It is true, i had this issue with my wife not to long ago. I convinced her to get her shit together. I understand being tired sometimes but damn!!! A man is man, and we want it, we should get. If i wasn' t so faithful i would have my "entree" on the side 85% of the time. I am too damn faithful, thats how much in love with my wife i am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. In my experiance 90% of the married men I've known have dealt with this. I thought it was funny when I realized how common it was. Thanks for reading bro.

    ReplyDelete