Saturday, January 7, 2012

Right click then click select all

If you figured out my clue then you should be reading this. I was bored and wanted to post something different. It's tiresome to write the same old 'woe is me' story over and over again. I wish I was a free spirited child again sometime. To run around, eat anything and enjoy the simpler things in life like a cheap dollar store pencil in a goodie bag. Life is too short to dwell on things I can't control.


Earlier this week was on Facebook and someone posted this picture. It's of a mother and daughter in a third world country. They live in a cement pipe. In the background you can see other families that live in a separate pipe section. Even though they live in this cement pipe, the mother makes sure her daughter is presentable for school. It got me thinking. We live in the Taj Mahal compared to this family. Why am I complaining? If they haven't given up, why should I.


So today we went to a birthday party at a moon bounce place. The kids really enjoyed themselves. My wife decided to join in the fun and go though the obstacle course. She got stuck at the wall. Her feet were too big for the climbing blocks. I tried too and was unable to climb. I did what I could and made it over and slid down face first, then helped her and she rolled over her head. It was fun not to worry about who was watching or what we looked like. Nobody got hurt and we had a good laugh.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't take things by face value. If your dealing with a rough spot, remember that your blessings outweigh your curses. Also things aren't always going to be in plain sight. You have look for some things so they can appear clearly for you. Thanks for this moment of your time, I hope you enjoyed it. I sure liked writing it. CC

No comments:

Post a Comment