Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I like and love

I got 20 minutes to do this. I have no idea what to write about. So I decided to do a quick rundown of the things I like.



First and foremost I like to wear black, blue and brown. I love Yankee fitted caps. I like anything Adidas, especially Superstar (shell toes) Adidas. I like to run. I like food. I like my parent's cooking. If I order Chinese I will order a combination fried rice and for special occasions I will order anything sweet and sour. Crab Rangoon are the best appetizers. I like to drink rum. If I have money I'll drink McAllan, otherwise Jack Daniels will do. Coca Cola is the only cola for me, there is a reason why it's called a Rum and Coke. I love to cook. Slow cooking is my preference. Pork shoulder and short ribs are my specialty. Matter of fact all ribs are my specialty. I like women. I'm a chest man, but a pretty eyes are definitely a plus. I also like height. I like fashion, if I had it my way I would "suit up" everyday. Hats are cool (like fedoras), but I can't pull off hats.

I only have 10 more minutes

I like all kinds of music. Hip Hop and Salsa are my first loves. Biggie is my favorite rapper, and Hector Lavoe is all time greatest Salsa singer. I like The Buzzcocks, and the Ramones. I listen to Tango and Classical music on occasion. I love cartoons and toys. My favorite sport is Boxing. My favorite boxers were Alexis Arguello and Arturo Gatti. I secretly want to be a boxer. I wear boxer briefs. I must always have clean socks and tee shirts, all white. I would like to sing in public one day.

I like Mondays. I hate stuck up people. I want to win the lottery someday so I can spoil my people. I like writing my blog. I like listening to my father's stories. I like being the baby. I have 2 tattoos and would like more. I would like to be thin and handsome one day. I would also like to grow my hair long.

3 more minutes.

I love being a father. I love being a husband. I love that we live in the same house as my parents. I love being a nice guy. I love having a lot of siblings. I love that I speak 3 languages. I love that most people don't like me. I love what my life will become. I love being me.

What do you like or love? Throw it in the comments section, thank you for your time.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment