Sunday, February 17, 2013

What Have I Done?

I find myself walking through a strange mall somewhere in America. I see people walking past. I look around, not sure where I'm going. Somehow I make my way to the parking lot. While there I notice a woman standing at a car with the engine running and the door open. She may be talking on a phone. I can't seem to remember. I do remember that she has a short haircut, thick rimmed glasses and is dress in men's attire wearing an over sized buttoned down plaid shirt and baggy jeans. 


I'm not quite sure what happened next, but I walk toward the subject, next thing I know I'm rushing down a road in the car she was standing next to. I needed to get somewhere fast. When I reach my destination I leave the car and encounter my wife. Not sure for what. Next thing I know we are back at the mall where I started.

As I walk through the mall with her I feel nervous and that I'm being watched. I can't take it anymore so I ask that we leave. We exit the mall through the same exit I did earlier. We attempt to J walk across the street but I notice many cars coming. I do notice that they are police vehicles. I stop her and direct her and myself to the nearest cross walk. Suddenly, I feel a man grab my arm. I demand he let go of me.

He informs me that I am under arrest, as I notice here is a uniformed police officer. Bewildered and embarrassed, I ask, 'For what?' He tells me for first degree murder as a group of police officers close in on me and apprehend me. I find myself sitting in a cell. Still not sure how I got there. They are saying I killed someone. Next I recall my parents coming to visit me. 

I wish I could tell you that I remember what I did or what happened next, but unfortunately soon after this chain of events the sun came creeping into my bedroom window directly into my eyes causing me to wake up not knowing what my fate would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment