Friday, October 12, 2012

Bed Time Slam

No time to wait for life to reach me. To find me in a dark corner of my happy state of confusion. My tongue burns with excitement. This time it will be me who is late to the party. No one will ever know what could have been just imagine me. Time for bed. Restless I lie awake and tell myself I am dead tired of this life. When will it all end and start a new. Clean slate erased with a damp rag. I'm here again waiting for my second time around. Who knows what any of these means. Translation please. I randomly tap on keys but no music do I make. Melodies sound like sobbing crying begging for a reason. Because I can and I will impose mine on me and do what I say. Never leave me alone with my thoughts again, because solitary is the wandering imagination of a singular being. Say good night to the bad guy who is good at heart but beats to the funky drummer that is reality. Alternative or otherwise. Until we meet again cruel fate like deja vu. So uptown baby is where I will be waiting for the N train that can never come again but I wait. I hear tracks and see lights but silently I stand with my eyes closed waiting for nothing or no one.


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment